<-- Tools & How-To
Set Up Your Own Organic Garden and Grow Your Own 100% Organic Vegetables & Sell What You Don't Need
Absolutely everything you need to know to grow healthy, fresh organic food, without all the problems.
Finally, a method of growing food that is reliable (and I mean bomb proof). It also produces an abundance of food and is easy to understand. This package includes a fully illustrated step by step manual PLUS AudioBook version and over 60 minutes of video.
After reading and watching Food4Wealth
you will know how to:
- Set up a garden that produces many times more than a traditional vegetable garden
- Set up a garden that only requires 8 hours of light easy effort per year
- Grow food that you can harvest every single day of the year, no matter where you live
- Set up a garden that NEVER needs digging
- Set up a garden that naturally REPELS PESTS
- Set up a garden that has virtually NO WEEDS
- Grow vegetables and fruit ORGANICALLY
- Grow food in any soil, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
- Collect your own SEEDS
- Grow your own established seedlings - for yourself and to sell
- Grow more food than you need and sell the excess
- Grow the tastiest, fattest tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, potatoes, celery, zucchini, pumpkin, cucumber and more!
- Fertilize your garden for free using waste from your household
- Produce food in the world's most environmentally and ecologically friendly way
- Create a garden that regenerates all by itself, year after year
The Food4Wealth Method
Your Food4Wealth garden is basically a natural habitat that is made up of edible plants, and you can create one more easily than you realize. As a matter of fact, it's far easier than creating a traditional vegetable garden. You won't have to dig, and you won't have to heave heavy loads. It will only take a few hours and many of the materials you require can be gathered for free.
ToolsForSurvival.com is an educational website focusing on ways to deal with and survive hard times now and in the future.
Contact: [email protected]
Privacy, Fairuse & Disclaimer